Thursday, January 26, 2012

Colorado

I am currently in Colorado enjoying the Sun and Snow (even if there is less than last year) so far it has been awesome and completely enjoyable. Hopefully conditions back east aren't deteriorating too much. I heard we even got a bit of snow, which is much needed after Tuesday was exceptionally warm again- 50+ degrees in mid January is just not cool... However while I'm having an awesome time here I will not be posting as much, there's just too much for me to do here!I hope you will understand:


In the meantime, I suggest everyone watch the X-Games which are taking place in Aspen this year and started today. Tomorrow will be the men and women's slopestyle, the snowboard Big Air Final and the women's SuperPipe Final- definitely all worth checking out. The events are viewable on ESPN or Espn.com A lot of awesome athletes like: Scotty Lago, Louie Vito, Kazuhiro Kokubo, IPod, Danny Davis, the Mitranis, Kelly Clark, Gretchen Bleiler, Hannah Teter, Torah Bright, Torstein Horgmo, Mikkel Bang, Seb Touts, Halldor Helgason and many many more.


ps. Two more days to vote in Real Snow!





















No comments:

Post a Comment